Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tired & Uninspired

...no this blog isn't about how I'm tired and uninspired (even though I have been the past few...uh months, years whatever) 

I really like this song!
It's a cover but I like this version just as much as the original. 
Just the fact that it is not remixed and covered up with synthesizers and what not. 
It's real and good. Sure it's not perfect but who is without editing? 




AJ Rafael is awesome and everyone he works with are just as awesome as he is!
You can check out more of his stuff here on YouTube or here on Myspace

I found him through Paul Wright's myspace. 

Great Musicians and Writers make me Love Music all over again. 
Park of the reason my facebook status is currently: 
Candice loves getting lost in the ♫ Music ♫

ahhhhh  *sigh of calming relief *  (whatever that means haha)

No comments: