Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dreams on "The Menu"

I've had a few dreams in the past few weeks and one of them really bothered me. 
The feelings that I had waking up and the few days following were no fun. 
I was angry and bitter, frustrated and hurt. 

Someone told me about at group that does on-line/e-mail dream interpretation and they got back to me pretty quickly. They have a facebook and myspace page so I thought that was pretty cool. 

Everything they wrote back seemed right on. It was so encouraging and inspiring. 
I know the stuff that's going on inside me and that was in the dream. 
I know I have judgement in me but this helped stopped that attitude and begin to pray again for direction and everything. 

Everything is about God and not about me and my wants, plans, ideas...
He has it under control. I just need to let go of it all and follow Him. 

I am indeed an intercessor and I need to get back to it. 
That's part of me being what I was created for...

Here's where I got my dream interpreted: The Menu in Texas

No comments: