Monday, July 30, 2012

19 Weeks

19 Weeks

Baby's size: - Mango

Sleep: I'm starting to get up to go to the bathroom again so I'm beginning to have broken sleep once again.

Mama's Growth: No changes

Food cravings: Goat Cheese - probably because I'm not supposed to have it cold. I finally caved and had it cooked with chicken and I was so happy. Another thing that I've been waiting for was Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. It doesn't help to be a Facebook fan of theirs because they post delicious looking pictures everyday! I waited until July 30th for National Cheesecake Day to get it 1/2 price. I'm glad I waited and only got it this one time. They're loaded with way too many calories!

Symptoms I have: I had another really bad headache this week & took 2 extra strength tylenol but it didn't do anything. I was able to sleep about 30-40 minutes later for about a 1/2 hour & when I woke up it was a lot better. The doctor said unfortunately there's nothing else to treat it and that it's normal because of the changes going on.

Doctor’s Appointment:
Sono Aug 16th
Dr Foehr - I have to call next month when we're back from FL - prob the first week of Sept

Movement: I think I have been feeling it all along (maybe 2 weeks) but because it's so faint I wasn't sure. I've been trying to lay still and pay attention to any different feelings and I have felt something - My doctor filled me in on what those kicky feelings are. He said its like holding a beach ball under pool water and how it pops up because it wants to float. There's a name for it but I forget what he said already. I think it started with a 'b'. So when I get up fast the uterus or whatever kicks up to the top. He assured me that it won't hurt the baby. I just have to be more aware of getting up too fast. I'm still not used to the fact I'm pregnant.

Gender: It's a BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase
Still thinking about the spelling but I think I like it

What I’m looking forward to: The 20 week mark next week even though I should say 21 weeks will probably be my half way point. Evan's Birthday, Florida Road trip.

What I miss: People & Advil again

No comments: