Friday, July 13, 2012

16 Weeks

16 Weeks

Baby's size: Florida Avacado
- mmmm avacado

Sleep: A few nights I had a hard time winding down and falling asleep even though I was exhausted but once I fall asleep its heavy duty and I haven't even heard the alarm clock that Tim sets.

Mama's Growth: I guess I should've written my starting stats somewhere. I did gain another couple of pounds and about 3 more inches in my belly area.

Food cravings: (You can just skip this part f you want - it's all about broccoli and cheddar soup haha) I've been wanting broccoli cheddar soup on and off for a few weeks now but no strong urges. Sarah turned me onto Panera Bread's recipe in the bread bowl but the last one I had was at Applebee's at the end of last year. When we went back around Tim's birthday (thanks Mama Donna) I asked if they had it and they said they didn't make it on Tuesdays. I went back to Applebee's this past Tuesday night for 1/2 price apps after free movies with Tim. I figured I would just ask because we were at a different location but because it was so late the waitress said the only soup they had left was onion - Boo. Then 2 days later someone posted a copycat recipe for Panera Bread's soup recipe and it was stuck in my head all day. So I researched more copycat recipes for broccoli cheddar soup & made it yesterday and it hit the spot! It was a craving months in the making.

Food aversions: I can't think of anything this week. Weirdly I'm in the mood for something sweet but I don't want chocolate.

Symptoms I have: Same as last week: More headaches, more breakouts, ingestion. And I forgot baby brain. This is from last week but one morning I wore two different colored sandals which were both for the left foot and it took me a few hours to even realize it. I laughed so hard I cried and couldn't stop. And the laughing until I cried has
happened a few times. That doesn't happen to me often.

Doctor’s Appointment: Next Week!
Sono July 18th
Dr Foehr July 19th

Movement: still not sure but getting closer to where I should be feeling it :)

Belly Button: Innie. Some shirts I have you can see the big crater indent in the middle of my stomach. I don't think my belly button ever popped because I have a deep innie. This is a weird section...

Gender: Still unknown.
Still Guessing Boy
And if it is I will post the story behind the name and why I've been feeling/thinking boy from the beginning next week :)

Names: Noelan or Lily (now I'm
second guessing Lily)

What I’m looking forward to: Family Reunion, Sarah coming, my Ultrasound, Evan's stitches coming out so we can put sunblock on and go to the beach and pool again. It's been a stir crazy week!

What I miss: ADVIL

No comments: