Friday, July 6, 2012

15 Weeks

15 Weeks

Baby's size: Naval Orange - Getting Bigger!

Sleep: I feel like I always need more. Thank Goodness it's Summertime because the boys have been sleeping later which lets me sleep later.

Mama's Growth: I don't feel like measuring and weighing myself - did I do this last week? I can't button most of my pants now so that says something. Thank you Summertime for letting me live in my bathing suit during the week. I'm guessing another 2 pounds and an inch or so?

Food cravings: I made regular coleslaw (my craving of last week) and I didn't even love it. My favorite thing I ate this week was watermelon! Tis the season. I just bought 3 big ones a couple of days ago and I have one left...we did bring one to a BBQ. Hmmm I think I'm going to grab a piece right now.

Food aversions: Depends on the day but when I cooked my family burgers one night I couldn't even think about eating it and I ended up with sliced pickles on pita bread.

Symptoms I have: More Headaches, more breakouts, ingestion. I guess every week will have something but I thought I was supposed to be feeling really good right now?

Doctor’s Appointment:
Sono July 18th
Dr Foehr July 19th

Movement: a few times I thought I did and stayed still and nothing happened so I haven't counted it until I really know for sure what I feel is the baby.

Belly Button: Innie.

Gender: Still unknown.
Still Guessing Boy

Names: Noelan or Lily

What I’m looking forward to: Family Reunion, Sarah coming, my ultrasound

What I miss: Feeling normal

No comments: