Wednesday, August 8, 2012

20 Weeks - About 1/2 Way There!!


20 Weeks

Another 4 weeks have past! Here's my 20 week picture:


Baby's size: - Banana - I don't know how a banana is bigger than a mango though....maybe the length?

Sleep: Horrible Dreams this week - not about the baby thank goodness but I've been waking up un-settled almost every morning. Not a fun way to start the day. 

Mama's Growth: Another week of no changes

Food cravings: No cravings this week. I got to try some of Nadine's homemade potato salad and that was really yummy - Along with a juicy lucy burger. Mmmm. That was probably my favorite meal this week. 

Symptoms I have: I'm still feeling pretty good. I had a couple of headaches this week but nothing unbearable. 

Doctor’s Appointment:
Sono Next week - Aug 16th
Dr Foehr - I have to call next month when we're back from FL - prob the first week of Sept

Movement: Yes I'm positive now 

Gender: It's a BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase
Still thinking about the spelling but I think I like it

What I’m looking forward to: When Tim & the boys can feel the baby move. 
Evan turning 5 (even though I'm a little sad that my baby is getting older) Seeing family & friends on our vacation. My birthday, our TEN YEAR anniversary!!! Back to school - Fall is one of my favorite seasons. 

What I miss: Peace and Quiet haha

No comments: