Sunday, October 21, 2012

34 Weeks

34 Weeks -
6 more weeks to Noelan's due date!

Baby's size: - Butternut Squash

Sleep: I'm starting to wake up at least once a night again to go to the bathroom. I've actually enjoyed the time change this Fall because I'm wide awake right before 7am now and that extra hour in the morning feels like it makes a huge difference...although by 10am I'm feeling like I could take a nap haha. I've been going to bed around 10:30-11pm which is much earlier than I was used to.

Mama's Growth:

Food cravings: Everything bad for me: Mmmmm like cookie dough ice cream in between two chewy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, topped with whipped cream & a side of chocolate candy hahaha - but I haven't indulged those cravings

Symptoms I have: I get really tired waves throughout the day, my waddle is increasing on different days because of the back pain & pressure haha & ouch!

Doctor’s Appointments:
Nothing New to Report Yet

Dr. Foehr - 11/20

Sono/G.Diabetes - 11/15

Movement: Yep yep

Gender: Baby BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: Thanksgiving

What I miss: Ice Cream

Events of the week: Obama won a second term as President of the USA, Caleb started his first official piano lessons as an enrolled student at Rock & Roll University, Mary & the boys slept over because they were still without power and heat when it started snowing like crazy for 2 days, NY started odd & even gas up days to hopefully reduce the long lines at the gas stations. (We can go on the even days) Jeremiah's birthday party was on Saturday & Joshua's was on Sunday so we got to spend lots of family tome together. (and Debbie, Ben & Sam came down from NH to celebrate with Josh & that was so great!) We also led worship for the last time for a while until Noelan gets here and we adjust to our new addition. Ben & Sam hung out on Monday with the boys because there were in town and out of school because of Veteran's Day...& that's the recap!

No comments: