Tuesday, October 2, 2012

29 Weeks

29 Weeks

Baby's size: - Acorn Squash

Sleep: Not too bad

Mama's Growth: Dr. Foehr said according to his chart I've only gained 9 pounds (I have it down as about 12-13 pounds) and he'd like to see me gain more but the baby will take what's needed and not to stress. He added that I'm measuring right on track on my belly from bottom to top. Even though every now and then I try to use the "My Fitness Pal" app to keep in the habit of tracking what I'm eating, I don't put a limit on myself at all. For example, yesterday I made chocolate chip banana bread and had four pieces...and THEN I baked an apple pie and ate that after dinner with vanilla ice cream and homemade whipped cream. Is that the best thing for me to be doing? No. Do I eat like that every day? No. But I'm in no way dieting. I do notice that some days I get fuller more quickly then usual so I stop eating when I used to be able to eat a lot more.

Food cravings: I've been in the baking mood - I guess it's the autumn weather that's kicking in. Haven't made everything that I'm in the mood for but I have a list :)

Symptoms I have: Indigestion in the evenings and I definitely feel the beginning stages of where it starts to get uncomfortable

Doctor’s Appointments:

Dr. Foehr - Today's Appointment: He told me today that I passed the preliminary glucose test but when he looked at the final results I failed :( So I have to take the 3 hour test on Friday morning :( He recommended eating a candy bar (carb load) for the 3 days leading up to it before fasting overnight. I'm going to try it and hope that it helps. He said I should be fine because I never had problems with my other boys but if I do fail again then I'll be having a lot more appointments and sonos. I'm already at the stage of pregnancy where I have to go every other week! Noelan's heartbeat sounded great and strong :) I love that sound.

Glucose: 10/12

Next Appointment: 10/23

Sono - 10/30

Movement: All the time now - especially when he gets the hiccups.

Gender: Baby BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: Getting my room and the crib all set up, Joshua's birthday and Thanksgiving...that's all November though

What I miss: Friends & Family

Events of the week: Lots of errands but overall pretty mellow week. Brought Evan to his 6 month dental checkup and he's all clear for the next 6 months. I have to bring Josh & Caleb next.

No comments: