Monday, October 15, 2012

31 Weeks

31 Weeks -
9 more weeks to Noelan's due date!

Baby's size: - Pineapple

Sleep: It hasn't been horrible and I'm trying to get as much as possible even though I know I can't bank my sleep for after Noelan is here :) That would be awesome though

Mama's Growth: I kept those 3 pounds that I gained last week but didn't add any more this week. So I'm up a total of 16lbs. Dr. Foehr again said my stomach is measuring exactly where it should be.

Food cravings: Still sweets this week

Symptoms I have: Really really bad back pain & the return of indigestion

Doctor’s Appointments:

3 hour Glucose - I FAILED :( I have to go to the the place I get my sonograms to have more testing and I'll be put on a diet. Except I have to work out my insurance issues so I'll be heading there Thursday before next Tuesday's appointment. That will determine if I stay there or have to find a new place.

Dr. Foehr - Today's Appointment he said everything is going great despite my failed glucose test. Blood pressure, urine test, weight gain & heartbeat all were good. I asked about my back pain and just what I thought its sciatica. He said unfortunately there's nothing I can do more than Tylenol (which does nothing for me) and a heat pack. I also asked about the pelvic pain and he said that's just going to get more intense as the baby gets bigger and drops and to make sure I take it easy and rest as much as possible. We talked about how all 3 boys were induced and I asked him how long after my due date would he wait. He said anytime after 39 weeks as I'm ready then we'll get it going. I told him I want to try and get through Christmas at least which would bring me to 40 weeks. It would still be nice to experience going into labor on my own but I totally wouldn't be upset about getting induced again especially if it was a day or 2 after Christmas. So we'll see what happens from here to there.

Next Appointment 11/6

Sono - 10/30 (pending insurance details)

Movement: It's starting to get really uncomfortable & painful at times & I can see my stomach move all the time now when he's flipping around in there. I'm wondering if I'm starting to feel Braxton Hicks as well because some of the times my stomach feels really hard.

Gender: Baby BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: Date with Tim tomorrow night, celebrating Joshua's birthday early with my dad because he'll be away on business. Joshua's actual birthday, Thanksgiving and the yummy food I can't wait to eat :) (oh crap I wonder how this diet is going to affect my Thanksgiving splurging) November is going to fly!!

What I miss: Friends & Family

Events of the week: First Music Lessons, Evan won an award for his fire safety poster, cleaned & organized my room (still not 100% but sooo much better than its been), picked up the crib, set up the crib, packed my hospital bag. It feels great checking things off my list!

No comments: