Wednesday, October 10, 2012

30 Weeks

30 Weeks -
10 week countdown to 40 weeks!!

Baby's size: - Cucumber

Sleep: I'm starting to wake up about twice a night, either for a drink or bathroom run. It's getting a little less comfortable finding a position to sleep in.

Mama's Growth: I gained 3 pounds this week. I'm guessing it was my carb loading before my 3 hour glucose test. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes away next week once I eat regularly again.

Food cravings: Chicken Divan &
Those carb loading days messed me up because I keep wanting sugar and carb filled things now.

Symptoms I have: a few days I had a lot of pelvic pressure and it got me a little nervous. I tried to take it easy and hydrate myself because I remember with one of my boys I had to go to the hospital because of pain and it was jut dehydration. I guess with the cooler weather I have to remember to keep drinking. I'm also getting really tired again.

Doctor’s Appointments:

3 hour Glucose - I still haven't gotten the results yet... I really hope everything turns out okay. I brought Evan to my appointment and it was good for both of us. He got 3 hours of undivided mommy time (minus the 4 times I had to get my blood taken) and his company made the time fly by for me.

Dr. Foehr - Next week, 10/23

Sono - 10/30 but I have to sort out insurance issues before I know if I'm going to keep the appointment or have to find a new place for my ultrasounds.

Movement: He's a little breakdancer

Gender: Baby BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: Getting my room cleaned and organized - I really need to get that done now that the living room and kitchen are back in functioning order!

What I miss: a clean room haha
It's the first room to get turned upside down when I'm trying to keep the other rooms straightened up because everything gets thrown in there.

Events of the week: Hosting a young adult group at our house last Tuesday, Dealing with insurance (to be continued), Setting up music lesson appointments for the boys, Melissa for dinner, Fishing w/ my parents and Dan for Evan's belated birthday present, Rocky & Sofia's Birthday party, Dentist appointments & Painting the hallway so we could take the paper off the hallway floor. It was quite a busy week!

No comments: