Sunday, May 27, 2012

10 Weeks

10 Weeks
10 weeks - visiting the Schwarz Family in NH

Man I really don't want to take anymore pictures of myself until like week 20. I think my next one will be when we find out the gender unless I'm feeling up to it before then. I'll try and think of fun pictures related the the week even of its not of myself.

Baby's size: A Date

Sleep: This week I've been sleeping very deeply and am still constantly tired which I thought I was done with.

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new - but my regular jeans are beginning to feel tighter.

Food cravings: None but my favorite meal of the week was grilled chicken in a whole wheat tortilla with good seasons dressing topped with lettuce, avocado and mango.

Food aversions: I was able to eat everything that I couldn't last week. Which is probably not the best because they aren't the healthiest of things. But I still enjoyed the ice cream :) And I haven't had anything new.

Symptoms I have: My "morning sickness" went away on Wed (5/23) I think. I haven't had it since. There were times I could feel a little uneasiness but it didn't get strong or stay long. I got nervous because I wasn't feeling "pregnant" but saw a little post on an app I had that said that week 9 was when some people turn the corner away from morning sickness and fatigue. But I am tired all the time again.

Doctor’s Appointment: Still waiting for my 1st real check-up with my OB/GYN scheduled for June 7th at 3:00. One more week!

Movement: Nope

Belly Button: Innie

Gender: Still unknown.
Guessing: Boy
Boy Names: Noel (rhymes with Joel)
Or Noelan Chase
Girl Names: Lily, Hailey, Bethany


What I’m looking forward to: My appointment & Tim's birthday

What I miss: Being able to be active without being nervous that it'll be too much or my body temp will get to high. I wanted to jump on a trampoline this weekend haha

No comments: