Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mr. Poo-Poo Maaaan - He poops in his paaaants

The title is referring to a song that my brother made up about Joshua back in the day when he too pooped in his pants. This song is a good background song for the following entry. 
Too bad you guys don't know it and can't hear it in your head like I am right now. 

Today was another day that Caleb decided to poop in his pants again. It's getting tiring. He was doing totally fine...and I don't know what happened. But anyway, he did his thing and I brought him into the bathroom and I took a picture. I don't even know why. I was way past the anger stage. Now it's just routine when I should be done with this phase. He was like "don't show anyone that - everybody will laugh at me". This means he's full aware of what he's doing. He knows it's wrong. & He knows it's 'frustrating' me...he used that word haha. He told me that daddy doesn't get frustrated when he poops in his pants - (but daddy is not the one who has to clean him up allll the time) 

So I have this picture. It's not a great picture to look at and again I'm not exactly why I took it. Maybe to show that I actually have a 'job'. ha
But who am I showing? Nobody... especially at Caleb's request. 
I think I should delete it...

...or maybe I can be one of those moms who keep it to embarrass their children when they're dating someone...

hmmm - am I that mean? Uhh I think I am. 
To the scrapbook it goes!

No comments: