Thursday, December 11, 2008

I guess I have to do this again

I totally let myself go. I stopped working out, started eating whatever and whenever and however much I wanted. I hate this feeling. I'm very close to where I started in the way beginning and that's pretty depressing...no it's very depressing. But I know I need to just stop and begin to incorporate how I lost the weight before. I'm re-reading my old blogs and I know what to do. But I want to do the complete opposite in both extremes. I want to do starvation mode...which I KNOW does not work/last. (and I could never last haha) and then I just want to give up and do some more self destruction. 

Oooo-k...Time to be accountable again : ( 
Dang...
Stomach - 40 1/2''
Legs - 24''
Arms - 11 1/2''
Weight - 155 lbs

Ok let me "Think on good things"
I'm five pounds less then when I began in June
I'm 1 1/2'' smaller in my stomach area...

So I'm not COMPLETELY starting over, but it's so very close. 
And I know where it came in. 
Because we're starting to try and save money on groceries, I've been trying to bake (with white flour) use rice, pasta and potatoes because it's cheap and everyone feels full. And allll of those are no good.  Then I've been using food as a comfort again so on top of what's in the house...I'm just adding junk and more calories. 

I was putting groceries on the credit card and I can't do that anymore. So I'm going to have to really really work out harder to make up for the food that's in the house. 
I still have veggies and sometimes fruit in the house. But they're gone soooo fast. 
I know we won't be in this place forever. I just have to make due with where we are and what we got. 

Time for lunch...and I'm not sure what I'll have yet. 

1 comment:

MamaBearMary said...

it's insane how expensive groceries are, blech :[.

do your kids like rice and beans? that's a classic healthy cheap staple!

i like how you prettied up your page.