Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm liking this new homepage

Of course I'm up past midnight once again so I get a "sneak peak" at tomorrow which is really today's verse of the day. 

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”- John 16:33

Don't I know that there will be trouble in this world. Oh yes I do.  It seems like everything and everyone is unravelling right before my eyes. It's so easy to get caught up in the stress and chaos of it all. Deep down because I know that I have a refuge, I do know things will be ok. 
I just want to reallllllly grab hold of it all the time. And I don't want it to stay "deep down" I want it to overflow into my life. 

Peace is a great thing to ask for and to have. I need more of it. Definitely. 

I just think God is awesome. 
The End. 

No comments: