Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Paul Wright

Wow! Two Blogs in One Day hahahaha

I just needed to express how much I'm loving Paul Wright right now. 
The words to some of his songs are so simple but just what I'm feeling and it's just right on...
Here's just one sample...

This is what I want my heart to look like (my mind too):

Sunrise to Sunset

Father in heaven, forgive me for sinning
I know I need a new beginning.

Father in heaven, forgive me for sinning
I know I need a new beginning my world is spinning.

From sunrise to sunset help me not forget
all that you've done for me.

From sunset to sunrise help me keep my eyes
upon Your glory.

Say ah yea (ah yea)
say alright (alright)
every sunset (sunset)
every sunrise (sunrise).

Oh I need ya, oh I need ya right now.
You came down from heaven above to
show me Your way, You way is to love
so help me love love and not judge or hold a grudge sayin...

If you want to hear more go to my myspace...   www.myspace.com/wwwcandicecom
This is why I still have myspace... Decorating it and Musicfying it


No comments: