Monday, August 13, 2012

21 Weeks

21 Weeks

Baby's size: - One place says the size of a pomegranate and another says the length of a carrot

Sleep: Evan has been waking me up this week almost every day for different reasons. I've been handling it okay and I know it's just a taste of what I'll be doing when the baby comes. I decided that I like going to sleep later then earlier when this happens because I feel like I'm only waking up once instead of 3-4 times.

Mama's Growth: My stomach is much more firm and I feel like it definitely popped but according to the scale and measuring tape I haven't had any changes for 3 weeks now. I checked over and over and everything is the same. Maybe because I'm back to a semi-normal eating schedule now?

Food cravings: Anything Dairy I've really been enjoying.

Symptoms I have: Major Heartburn mostly in the evening

Doctor’s Appointment:
Sono - This week! Aug 16th
Dr Foehr - I have to call next month when we're back from FL - prob the first week of Sept

Movement: Yep, still going on

Gender: It's a BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase - Tim likes the spelling and now I'm second guessing again haha but I think that's it.

What I’m looking forward to: Florida! All things Fall, Getting the house projects finished.

What I miss: Nothing this week

I kept forgetting to do this part in the last few posts...
Events of the week: We have been going to the beach as much as possible trying to make the most out of the last weeks of Summer. It's been fun. Tim starting putting up a fence (the beginning of many home projects ahead of us) for the back yard & Jonny helped him finish one side which was so great because Tim has been so tired. We went to the Aquarium (Evan & Caleb's first time) They loved it and told Tim all about it when we got home. I enjoyed it too -
So many beautiful things to looks at. We also reconnected w/ Monique (& her kids) who I haven't seen (or met) for over 10 years! And finished the weekend with a Going Away BBQ, Pool Party for Tom & Nadine. It's been pretty busy again but all good things. I'm starting to get things together for our FL road trip. We're leaving next week already!! Making lots of lists and taking it day by day so I don't get overwhelmed.

No comments: