Friday, August 31, 2012

23 & 24 Weeks

Since I didn't update last week while I was in Florida I figured I'd combine the two weeks

23 & 24 Weeks
I had noooo desire to do a picture this week but I'm forcing myself at 24 weeks because I want to see the changes. Maybe I'll take a better one in the next couple of weeks. This week is just tank top, no makeup or hair style (hence the phone face cover) :)

Baby's size: - Grapefruit to a Canteloupe

Sleep: Last week we were all over the place and in different beds almost every night so it was so nice to be in our own bed this week. My aunt gave me a new pillow and I love it because it's helped me sleep much more comfortably.

Mama's Growth: an inch in my belly and an inch and a half in my waist and not even going to weigh myself because I've been eating crappy with vacation and my birthday plus it's right before I go to sleep and I'd rather weigh myself in the morning :) I know I definitely regained that 1.5 pounds and then some that I had somehow lost from 2 weeks ago.

Food Cravings: Sushi - so I had some on my birthday all vegetarian or cooked so I don't feel guilty being pregnant and all haha

Symptoms I have: Massive Heartburn - I hate it so much. My lower back has been killing me so Tim has been massaging me every now and then because he's awesome! A few days I started waddling because of the pain - its too soon for that!

Doctor’s Appointment:
Sono - Oct 30th

Dr Foehr - Still have to schedule something now that I'm back.

Movement: Yes lots and lots

Gender: Baby Boy :) :)

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: Our anniversary weekend getaway, Getting the house ready for the baby even with all the work involved.

What I miss: My family and friends that aren't in NY :(

Events of the week: Way too much last week and this week - I should just do separate vacation, birthday and first day of school posts

No comments: