Friday, June 12, 2009

Pebble in a Lake

I thought this was so interesting... 


I found it on Jason Mraz's Myspace Blog and he made this note:


"Do you think the people on the outside of the dance mass have any idea that there is a jaunty little fellow in the middle who inspired it all? Drop a pebble in a lake and eventually the ripples go beyond what you’re capable of seeing. If you can touch, move, or inspire just one person in your lifetime, it will have a powerful impact on the world. 


Live knowing that your extraordinary actions will still be resonating across that lake for 7 generations and then some. "


Even though it's kind of weird to watch, and Jason isn't some "philosopher" , it still made me think about my own life and affecting those around me by just living life. 


I want to be free and not care what people are thinking or saying about me. I want to impact those around me - bring freedom to their life as well as mine. (of course, I alone can't do that...But with God I can) But I know you can affect one person at a time. 

I really just like watching that and thinking about the words that Jason Mraz wrote. I think I'm going to think about it some more...


and end with the only part of the lyrics I liked of that song... "I got to be Unstoppable"

2 comments:

Donna said...

Live Loved and Live Love. You're
a lover and a giver, just like Jesus, Candice. <3

Mike Zizolfo said...

http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/2009/06/youre-bad-idea-may-start-a-movement/