Thursday, June 11, 2009

Be Still...

“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”- Psalm 46:10

That's a reallllly hard thing for me to do. My mind is always going. I'm easily distracted with what I "should be" or "want to be" doing. Of course once I actually get through all that, it's actually my favorite place to be. 

So I think tonight after hopefully talking to Sharayah through Skype, I'll do some Art of Hearing God HW and then just be still and know that He is God haha. 

I have a lot going on - good and bad. But I've been focusing and trusting God and what a different feeling that is! I like it a lot. 

Thank You God for providing throughout the years and even now, I know that you have everything under control. Help me to keep trusting in Your provision and help. Thank You so much for this new season. Help me to grow more in this next year. I thank you for our church, I thank you for restoration and new friends. I thank you for my amazing family. Thank you for a home we can call our own. Thank you that we can put our trust in You and you never break that trust. I Love You. 


1 comment:

Donna said...

A thankful heart prepares the way...God loves you and rejoices over you with singing. He will quiet you with His love, Candice.
Loved your blogs.