Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disappointed

Today is a day of disappointments.

I was supposed to go out with Mary and her boys to the Space and Aviation Museum because Joshua is off from school.
I was going to drive Tim to work, pay my mortgage, go to Target for batteries and then go to the museum.
Tim works really close so I was going to just pick him up right after the museum and go home together.
Right before I went to bed last night I started getting a bad headache and I had to take medicine to fall asleep.
I told Tim that if I was feeling anything like I was feeling then, I wouldn't be able to go out today.
Caleb woke up around 5am - coughing like crazy. Joshua's been coughing since last Sunday and it's been spreading ever since. Everyone seemed to be better and then literally overnight - everyone's coughing a
lot again.
So that's how my day started. 

And because Joshua is home today - I knew there were going to be plenty of arguments to break up. 
And moms really don't get a break. I still have to cook, and change diapers and make sure Evan isn't getting into everything. My house is even more of a mess but what do I expect?

Tim called and asked if it would be ok if he worked overtime. And of course, even though I'm sick I said yes. We definitely could use the extra $$. So he won't be getting home until the boys are in bed probably. I'm disappointed about that but it's provision so that's a plus. 

And then I thought I had moved all my blogs from myspace to here because I saw them. But then I overlooked everything and nothing showed up. I even wrote a mini-blog on the beauty of copy and paste to go along with my final myspace blog saying I was going to blog on here. So I have to figure that out. 
Well I don't have to but I really would like to have everything in one place. 

See I have organization deep down inside of me. haha
Ok I hear Joshua yelling at Caleb again so I gotta go check it out. 

Maybe tomorrow I'll figure out how to get my myspace blogs on here. 

1 comment:

MamaBearMary said...

being sick when you have to take care of kids is lousy :op. blah.

let me know if i can drop anything off to you today that would help the matter!