Saturday, November 24, 2012

39 Weeks

39 Weeks -
Wow! Tomorrow's the big day! ...well the beginning of the big day :)

Baby's size: - Small Watermelon

Sleep: I got sick over the weekend and haven't been able to sleep through the night at all...let alone settle my mind down at a decent time this week either :(

Mama's Growth: As of today my final measurements are another 1/2 inch in my belly and waist & weight gain is just about 20 lbs

Food cravings: Everything! I'm acting like I'm never going to eat again once I get to the hospital and have Noelan. Just because I was told not to eat anything after 5am tomorrow morning. Plus I've been emotionally eating for sure but I'm still trying to keep it with high protein low carbs haha

Symptoms I have: Runny/Stuffy nose...oh wait pregnancy symptoms ha yea nothing new.

Doctor’s Appointments:

Dr. Foehr - Today's & LAST OB Appointment: Everything looked good, blood pressure, urine, heartbeat, measurement etc. I asked about induction with my cold & he said it'll be fine. This is it, I'm going in at 3pm tomorrow!

Movement: So much! Especially at night...uh oh haha

Gender: Baby BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase
My "Noble" "Pursuer of Truth"

What I’m looking forward to:
Getting through labor, everyone being healthy again and bringing baby Noelan home (even if it means I will get even less sleep than I'm getting now)

What I miss: Being healthy!

Events of the week: Where do I even begin? All I can say is that things don't always go as planned, that's for sure. I had lots of ideas and plans for this week and I think we may have done 1 (maybe 2) out of all of them because of sickness and Tim's injury. I've been just going with the flow of it all but I have a feeling when all the craziness/business finally begins to slow down I'll have a mini meltdown to process all the overwhelming and helpless feelings I had but didn't let out. I just keep reminding myself that things can be worse and I have to keep moving forward. I also know how much our family is loved and cared about by our family and friends and that has helped me get through the last few days. I wish I knew ways for people to help but everything I need help with are things I have to do myself or things I can't even help (like making my family not sick) I know I probably sound like a broken record but for those who have been praying, I really appreciate it and believe that's what's been giving me peace and strength the last few days. The more the better!! :) Thank You all and I love you!

No comments: