Saturday, November 24, 2012

38 Weeks

38 Weeks -
I head to the hospital in ONE WEEK!

Baby's size: - Pumpkin

Sleep: I can't remember this past week but I know I definitely haven't been going to bed early enough a few nights this week. I'm going to do my best to get more rest this week so I don't get run down before I deliver Noelan.

Mama's Growth: I'll update this next week

Food cravings: Chocolate and Sushi

Symptoms I have: Braxton Hicks, a little back pain and a lot of nausea and indigestion again.

Doctor’s Appointments:

Dr. Foehr - Yesterday's Appointment
Next Appointment 12/18
My blood pressure was a little high but nothing he seemed too concerned about especially since I'm heading to the hospital next week. He checked and told me I still wasn't dilated at all. (& I've been trying different things and it hasn't done anything - oh well) I asked when the last time I should eat before I head to the hospital and at first he said not after midnight but then said if I want to eat in the morning it should be before 5am...not too sure if I'm going to do that or not.

Dr. El Kady (MFM/GD/Non-Stress Test) - Today's & my LAST Appointment: My mom had off today and wanted to come to my last appointment. It was nice having the extra company although Evan was always awesome. It took a little longer and they broke it up more so I was there for 2 hours. I did my non-stress test first and tracked everything. I had one contraction during the time and didn't have to be monitored too long because he was moving a lot. We had to then go back into the waiting room and wait for a different room to be open so they could do the sonogram. He had all his measurements done and at the end they said he's about 6lbs 13oz give or take which is very close to where Evan was at 6lbs 14oz
It was a little bittersweet knowing that was my last sonogram for him...but more sweet because I'm done with appointments and will get to see him face to face next week!!

Movement: Lots and lots still

Gender: My little man

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: So much this week but we'll see what actually happens. I'm trying to cram as much fun and cuddle time with my boys before Wednesday. (& some me time as well!)

What I miss: My sister (that's not new)

Events of the week: Let's see... The week has been a blur! Hmmm. We went to the winery with my mom on Sunday & then Joshua picked up his new iPad that he saved up for. Melissa stopped over later that evening and brought a yummy pre-baby meal which was great! Monday I prepped and froze a bunch of meat and meals for after Noelan comes so I don't have to think and work much. I brought Josh to the dentist but had to bring all the kids with me so its was an adventure haha We got a gift card for Carrabba's in the mail so we celebrated our last meal out as a family of 5 and enjoyed a yummy dinner. Last night we had our small group Christmas party including finger foods and a white elephant gift exchange. As usual I had a really good time (& so did the boys since they stayed up a little later) And tonight I go on a date with Tim! Thanks mama for suggesting it and offering hanging out with the boys. We'll prob just go to dinner because we're both so tired. Just have to decide on where.
Good week past and good week to come!

No comments: