Tuesday, September 25, 2012

27 Weeks

27 Weeks

Baby's size: - Rutabaga

Sleep: Such tiring dreams and waking up around 5am to go to the bathroom almost every morning

Mama's Growth: Back up to the 14lb mark but I know that this weekend away & eating at restaurants for every meal (w/ desserts!) didn't help. haha I can't find my tape measure so I can't take my measurements this week.

Food cravings: No cravings but I had such yummy food this weekend with Tim upstate. I don't know if I could pick one thing out but I had a virgin piƱa colada the first night we were away and I haven't had one in such a long time. It was definitely a treat!

Symptoms I have: My lower left back has pain once and a while and even when Tim massages it it doesn't go away so I'm thinking maybe it's a nerve thing. A few nights at bedtime (or if I don't eat for a while) my indigestion gets so bad that I feel like I may throw up. I usually sip water and try to lay with my head propped up. Glad I don't have to live with this forever!

Doctor’s Appointment:
Glucose Test - 9/26 Tomorrow :(
Dr. Foehr - 10/9
Sono 10/30

Movement: Same as last week: All the time - He seems shy every time I try to have the boys feel him but soon they will

Gender: It's a BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: The floors being done & all things Autumn!

What I miss: being away with Tim :)

Events of the week:
Teachers - I still have yet to meet Evan's teacher (2 more days) but so far Caleb's & Joshua's teachers seem nice. I still don't love the Central Islip school district but I'm thankful that we have an affordable place to live & that's we are so we'll make the most of it.

Our 10th Wedding Anniversary - We had such a nice time away hanging out. We were actually pretty active for a weekend away but it didn't feel it. We just walked and talked and explored together. The first full day I think we started the day with 5 miles and walked more after lunch. By the end of the night my feet definitely felt a little sore but it was good. The day we left before we headed home we took a nice bike ride together and that was between 10-11 miles. It was so nice to be out in the fresh air. The weather was perfect, nice and sunny with a cool breeze. Besides the active parts we ate A LOT! We tried a lot of different places and I don't think we went anywhere with gross food so that was good. We checked out the oldest inn in America, walked around the campus of the culinary institute of America, went to a drive in movie, and explored a lot of cute shops and spots. One of the places we ate for dinner, Baby Cakes, had live music and they were really good. I guess the genre was sort of Rocky Souly, Blues. It made me miss Musical Mondays with Tim & my mom so hopefully we can set that back up before zombie tired when Noelan gets here :) And of course there was lots of hand holding, hugging and kissing! It was a beautiful weekend celebrating our first decade together. Thanks to Mama Donna & my parents for taking care of the boys while we were away.

No comments: