Tuesday, September 18, 2012

26 Weeks

26 Weeks

Baby's size: - Iceberg Lettuce

Sleep: Not horrible this week

Mama's Growth: 12 Pounds overall so far - Dr. Foehr measured my stomach from bottom to top and said I was right on track.

Food cravings: No cravings

Symptoms I have: Nothing too major

Doctor’s Appointment:
Dr. Foehr - I went today and my blood pressure and everything else was good. Got to hear his heartbeat :) I have to go back on 10/9 and then I'm supposed to start going every 2 weeks! I have to schedule the dreaded glucose test. I'll prob go next week since this week is maxed out.

Sono 10/30

Movement: All the time - he seems shy every time I try to have the boys feel him but soon they will

Gender: It's a BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase - Although Evan asked if we could change his name when he turns 5 like him haha I asked if he had any ideas and he said he has to think about it. Chase is still flexible for us so if something else comes up from here to there we may change it.

What I’m looking forward to: same as last week - Our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary Weekend Getaway!! A few more days!! Meeting all the boys' teachers. The floors getting done.

What I miss: Far family & friends

Events of the week: Not too much extra going on for me but I've been prepping the living room as much as possible for the floor to be replaced. I emptied the bookshelves, and moved a bunch of things into Joshua's room so when the weekend comes just the big things need to be moved out. I now have a bunch of bins to go though. Can't wait until everything is back together.

No comments: