Monday, September 10, 2012

25 Weeks

25 Weeks

Baby's size: - Cauliflower and a little longer than the length of a ruler :)

Sleep: Some tossing and turing and constant yawning throughout the day

Mama's Growth: About 14 lbs, 2.5 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my belly

Food cravings: I've been wanting something sweet every day this week

Symptoms I have: heartburn, lower back pain

Doctor’s Appointment:

Dr Foehr - I haven't gotten in touch with him since we've been back but I need to do that (honestly not looking forward to the glucose test that's just around the corner)

Sono - Oct 30th

Movement: Yep Yep

Gender: It's a BOY!!! :)

Names: Noelan Chase

What I’m looking forward to: Our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary Weekend Getaway. Meeting all the boys' teachers. The floors getting done.

What I miss: A bunch of things but not pregnancy related. (well I DO miss not having the back pain and indigestion)

Events of the week: Back to school, Brayden's dedication.

I also did a lot of de-cluttering during the weekend. I still have a lot more to do and go though but I got rid of 2 bags of clothes, 2 bags of toys and threw out 3 bags of stuff in the boys' room. We also gave our dresser and night stands to Jay & Erin to make room for the baby crib. I picked up some baby things from my friend that she didn't need for her son anymore. It was exciting to see it in our room. Jonny and Laura got Noelan a bunch of new things as well and I kept telling Laura that they've done so much already and the thing she said that helped me be able to receive the gifts was "Stop being selfish, this is for Noelan" Noelan is one lucky little guy to have so many people in his life that love him so much already. And God definitely has a way of providing more than I can even imagine. I'm getting more and more excited to meet my little man and see what he looks like and what his personality will be. :)

No comments: