Monday, April 18, 2011

Patterns in Dates and Times


As I was looking back at some of my old entries (which I do from time to time) I realized something so weird to me. I RE-posted a blog that I wrote in 2008 on June 10th 2009: It's Worth It - Looking Back and Ahead and then AGAIN a year later on June 11th, 2010: It's Worth It (repost)
In both blogs I felt bad for Tim because it was around or on his birthday and we had major problems to deal with (car and medical wise)

The blog was written and re-posted to remind myself that even with all the ups and downs of life "it's worth it". I totally could be reading into this too much but I'm just finding it strange (especially at one in the morning haha) It's making me think about June of this year and if I'm going to have to remind myself again of the blog I wrote back in 2008... haha Possibly on June 12th, 2011? haha
[...yes I'm tired]

I've had this fascination with numbers ever since I started noticing 11:11 on my clock ALL the time. There were times when I felt like I always caught the 11:11 in the morning and in the evening. I saw it on the calendar, my mail and on the gas pump... and then Sarah got married to Wade on 11/11!

Then it was 1:11 - which for me now is a reminder of my sister-in-law Laura and niece Leah because of Leah's FLOP #:
I kept seeing 111 all over the place and I didn't know why. When I went to Laura's babyshower they told her that that Eric's side of the family has done a FLOP (fun, loving, optimistic, people) # and every time someone became a part of their family through birth and marriage the would get the next number. They said Leah is 111. When I heard that I was like woah, I wonder if that's why I've been seeing 1:11 so much recently. So now everytime I see 1:11 or 111 anywhere I just pray for Leah, Laura and Eric because it reminds me of them.

I still see random patterns and I have no idea if they mean anything but nothing has clicked yet when I keep seeing 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 12:34.
I know I look at the clock at other times but when I see these other times they really stand out to me.

So now should I pay attention to dates?
6-10-09
6-11-10
6-12-11??

Things that make me go "Hmmm...."
(and let's ignore the 6-6-6 going down hahahaha)
[...yes I'm REALLY tired]



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah McNutt I LOVE it :) You're awesome.
Saturday at 12:19am · Like

Donna L. Fowler Just like your toothpaste tube. We can be open and honest and still have discretion. I agree with Sarah. Candice, you're awesome ♥
Saturday at 2:10pm · Like