Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Time to Vent

I'm having a really rough day. First the eggs all over the kitchen floor, then the TP in the bathroom, cereal on the kitchen floor, water on the kitchen floor, jelly all over the place.

And it's definitely my own fault. I can't keep up but I should prevent and then I wouldn't be where I am.
I just want to sleep all day. Life is uneventful except the days things. I feel like I rarely have anything to look forward to.
And I feel so selfish because it's not about me.

I know I've been here before. It's that frustration of being upset when I have nothing to be upset about.
I just am. And I KNOW I shouldn't be. I can't handle it right now. I want to cry but I would rather break something or yell.
OR SLEEEEEEEEP and Sleep and Sleep.

That's enough. I have a kitchen to clean.

No comments: