Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slacking...

I've been slacking with writing. However I haven't been slacking on reading the daily scriptures. It may not be a long lengthy "God Time" but it's better then what I was doing last year. There were a lot of good, helpful and encouraging scriptures. I was reminded of the Fruits of the Spirit with I definitely know I need to work on. Every single one!

Anyway, today's verse is...
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”- Romans 6:23

This is one of those verses that I've heard and recited many many many times.
It still feels repetitive to me today. I know that we're sinners and I know that we should all go to Hell. But because Jesus gave his life for us, our 'debt' is paid off. And we can live forever because of Jesus and with Him.

I don't really feel like writing anymore. But I will continue reading, continue working on me and growing and trying to reach my 'destiny'

ok I changed my mind.
So tonight, I made these really yummy potatoes...and I didn't stop at 2 like everyone else...I ate them ALL. Like 6 or 7.
I felt so so sick as I was eating them. I wasn't emotional. I had a great night last night. I had a fine day today. Nothing bad. I feel bad now that I did that tonight. That self hatred is back in full force. I don't like when I lose the battle of self-control.
But I still don't understand why I did that to myself. I was totally out of control and I knew what I was doing and just didn't stop.
I don't know what the root of that is.
Well I'm going to go hang out with Tim now. And prepare for my busy day tomorrow.
And "Beat myself up with a feather"

No comments: