Thursday, April 16, 2009

Goals and Checklists


So I haven't made ANY progress nor have I tried in the 'weight' department. 
However, the past few days I've been printing out a daily checklist broken up in increments of 15 mins and so far...it's been helping me get things done around here. 

When I focus on one thing I tend to neglect other things. I definitely need balance in my life. 
I'm working on it though. Taking one day at a time. 

I want to continue to grow closer and more intimate with God. I want to hear Him and walk out His will for my life. (even the little things) 
I want to continue to be the most supportive wife I can be. 
I want to continue to be the most loving mom I can be. 
I want to get the surface things in order but I want the deeper stuff just as much and I need to re-focus a bit. 

I know when I get my priorities straight, everything runs a lot smoother - not perfect - just better. 

It's another one of those "I know what I need to do and how to do it.... I just have to do it!"

But here is what I accomplished today...





Yay!!!!

No comments: