Monday, November 23, 2009

Bleh.



Ok...I feel deeply right? Even when it may not be my own...I feel deeply.
Sometimes it FEELS unbearable. I know it's not. I know it's just emotions. But they are real. They are strong. They can cause actions and re-actions.

I have a lot going on inside of me. I have a lot going on around me. I just watched intervention on TV and I know that didn't help the feelings I was already feeling.

But just say - all this is not my own. All these feelings and emotions are not my own.
They're still real. People feel this way every single day. And it's deadly and dark.
It's overwhelming and despairing.

I know tonight will pass for me...but what about them?
Whoever they are.
I've gone through seasons and hope comes.
How do you keep holding on when you feel so empty?

God help. Rescue.

Where is joy?
...cause I need strength.

1 comment:

JEWELIA said...

I can relate all to well to the well of darkness that comes with depression and emotions. Yes we have a Savior to rescue us to give us hope and love to go rescue others in the same place. It is a battle. But they are all worth it as we were worth it for him to go to the cross for us..8-)