Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Things I love

I went on myspace to re-read my blogs and one day I really do want to just move them over here.

It's amazing reading some of the things I wrote because some of them don't even sound like me. But I do like the fact that I can be open and honest and not think twice about what others might think if I write what I write. I know who I am. I know my failures and things that I would love to improve on. And I'm getting to grasp my strong-suits. I'm definitely a people person. I love meeting new people and building relationships. I love to encourage and listen to others. It gives me great joy. I can be adventurous when I'm not bogged down with responsibility. I love to laugh...and cook. I love making people's bellies and mouths happy! haha I do like to write and vent and see the words that I'm thinking and feeling in front of me and I like reflecting on where I've been, where I am and where I could be going. I love my family. I think they're funny and each one of my boys have their own unique personality. As stressful and tiring things get, my love for them won't change. I love looking at the branches of a tree and the leaves move and fall in the wind. I love the sound of birds and crickets. And biking through the neighborhood admiring beautiful landscaping with bright and colorful flowers and trees. I love nature. I really do see God in that. It's amazing.

And speaking of color...I'm painting my kitchen tonight! Yay!! I'm very very excited!
That's it for now.


No comments: